Working at Drilnet
Drilnet is urgently looking for Fishing Supervisor / Service Manager :
- minimum 10-15 years experience in Drilling operations, including 5-10 years with Fishing operations,
knowledge of whipstocks is a plus.
- able to sell, quote, program, and supervise Fishing operations from our office in Pau-France.
- must have a good knowledge of all fishing and down-hole tools utilized in remedial services.
- will be in charge of tool mechanic + service engineer.
- French national preferred, but can be of different origin, if willing to re-locate in Pau-France.
- fluent in English, all additional languages are an advantage.
- financial conditions to be negotiated according to experience.
Primary Location: PAU (France)
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Experienced
Employee Status: Regular
Unposting Date: end of the year
Contact Name - Natalie Gay
Contact Email - firstname.lastname@example.org