The main responsibilities will include following activities:
- Preparation and/or review of drilling programs.
- Special projects as determined by Project Managers
- Simulations using Landmark StressCheck and WELLPLAN software
- Prepare procedures for remedial work as required
- Monitor assigned rig activity and recommend risk mitigation as appropriate
- Prepare end-of-well reports
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum BSc. Engineering; MSc Engineering preferred
- 10 year experience in drilling engineering role
- Capable to run Landmark edm software preferred
- Fluent English speaking, reading and writing; French or Arabic skills a plus
- Report generation and presentations to client.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com