Drilnet’s experts can carry out project development and realisation in different areas of oil and gas activities. Tasks executed within each project depend on client’s requirements and will be tailormade.
As an example here is the list of tasks made for an LPG distribution and storage project in Serbia includes:
- Analysis of the of Serbian, Bosnian and Herzegovinian, Montenegrin and Macedonian markets;
- Serbian energy market analysis and forecasting for 10 years (liquid fuel oils, solid fuel oils, electricity, natural gas and LPG);
- Solution for creation of an enterprise of LPG trading and distribution on the enumerated territories;
- Technical solution for setting up a stockage with the greatest capacity in Serbia;
- Contacts with the Serbian Government, local city hall, and the government of the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina for the creation of mechanisms of investors' attraction and acquisition of fields for the storage;
- Creation of business models, investment plan, P&L statement, technical models, entry strategy, tax models and 5 years development strategy;
- Creation of logistical solutions (train, boat and road tankers);
- Research of investors;
- Investors' reception in Serbia;
- Negotiations with the Government of Serbia.