FAQ - Job and Careers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find information about job opportunities at Drilnet?
You can find the job opportunities at this page http://www.drilnet.com/jobs/
But also you can contact our company http://www.drilnet.com/contacts/
- What kind of degrees are required by Drilnet?
Drilnet is specialized in provision of expert technical assistance service. So we are especially looking for the candidates having skills and experience in Oil & Gas industry.Yet, we are also looking for qualified technicians in different fields. In this case, any technical diploma could be accepted.In all cases, candidates are required to provide together with their CVs the copies of their diplomas, training and employment certificates.
- How does the selection process work?
- Drilnet Recruitment team representative posts recruitment advertisement
- Candidates send their CVs to Drilnet Recruitment team representative
- 1st Screening: Drilnet Recruitment Team representative gathers all the received CVs and selects those matching the job description
- Drilnet Recruitment Team representative sends the selected CVs to Drilnet Experts Team
- 2nd Screening: Drilnet Experts Team studies all the CVs sent by Drilnet Recruitment team and selects those which match the most the Client’s request
- Drilnet Experts inform Recruitment team representative about their choice
- 3rd Screening: Drilnet Experts in the given field telephone the candidates to ask for their availability for the given job and to assess his capacity of performing it
- Drilnet Experts inform Recruitment team representative about their conclusion and unavailable candidates
- 4th Screening: Drilnet Analyst telephones the candidates to find out whether they can perform the given job in the given environment
- Drilnet Analyst informs Recruitment team representative about their conclusion
- Drilnet Recruitment Team representative puts the selected CVs into Drilnet format and sends them to the Client
On the completion of each screening phase Drilnet Recruitment Team representative files the CVs of candidates that cannot perform the work and informs by email the candidates that their profile does not match the requirements
- Where can I send my CV?
You can upload your CV directly on our website by clicking on “Apply” on the Job Opportunity page or you can also contact us by email http://www.drilnet.com/contacts/
- I had some problems with the CV form, how can I know if my submission has been received?
You will receive the confirmation of your submission. You can also contact us http://www.drilnet.com/contacts/
- How can I contact Drilnet?
- Please find the link to the Contacts page http://www.drilnet.com/contacts/
- I sent my CV but I haven’t heard anything. Is there a chance that I will be called in the future?
We are trying to do our best to regularly inform the candidates about the selection process results but do not hesitate to contact us to check the selection statute.In any case we keep your CV in our data base and we will contact you if any job opportunity matching with your profile arises.
Jobs are divided into these main categories:
- Drilling / Rig Personnel
- Oilfield Services
- Procurement & Construction
- Petroleum Engineering
- Engineering & Science
- Refining & Petrochemical
- Management / Support
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Logistics (Maritime/Ai r/Road)