- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Well Control Certificate
- +5 years of experience
- Knowledge of French is a plus
Supervises drilling / workover and completion execution assuring that operations conform to plan and are being carried out safely, efficiently and economically, managing manpower, rigs, material supplies and stocks, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay drilling / workover progress.
- Ensures the contractor personnel, services and material are available at rig site when required so to avoid delay in operations.
- Monitors the consumptions and stocks of materials available at rig site, and request personnel, materials and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in operations.
- Supervises the drilling / workover and completion activities in accordance with the program, Company procedures and best practices.
- Ensures that all aspects of the drilling / workover operations are considered during both planning and execution phases within own area of responsibility.
- Reports to drilling / workover / completion superintendent on regular basis on the progress of operation, and agree on any corrective action if necessary.
- Represents Company at rig site in all matters.
- Ensures that drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with program and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
- Provides assistance to all colleagues where new drilling and workover projects are being considered to ensure that accurate cost and time estimates are made.
Liaises effectively with all third parties, local authorities and citizens and other departments as applicable for the best interest of Company – operations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org