- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Well Control Certificate
- Proven experience working on a Cyber rig
- Knowledge of French is compulsory
- Supervises and ensures safety of drilling crew as well as effective and efficient operations during tour of duty.
- Responsible for maintaining full work crew.
- Ensures that new crew members are properly trained and familiarized with safety procedures and manuals.
- Responsible for housekeeping, rig servicing, lubrication, upkeep of the rig during the tour of duty.
- Responsible for enforcement and clarification of Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for morale and order within respective crew.
- Trains drilling crew in safe performance of their duties and the proper care and maintenance of the rig and drill string, including lubrication of equipment and housekeeping.
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of various reports, such as: drilling report, preventive maintenance/equipment report, safety report or any other required by Toolpusher or operator’s representative.
- Responsible for adequate working knowledge of assigned station during BOP control.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org