Highly qualified supervisors involved in slick line, coil tubing, E-line skills.
Scope of work:
- Report directly to the HBNS-Ing Puits for Operations issues .
- Responsibility for the on-site supervision of well operations in Block 404 and Block 208 (as appropriate) including but not limited to:
- Well completions / workovers, well testing, well interventions (slickline, coiled tubing, electric line) & stimulations.
- Compilation and QA/QC of work programmes.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement programmes.
- Mentor junior and trainee Well Services personnel. Also assist with orientation of new staff.
- Generate daily reports and submit to HBNS Chef Services Puits & Ingenieur Puits Development for review and distribution.
- Liaise with relevant TVM Coordinators to ensure that Capex and Opex schedule requirements are met.
- Ensure that all well schematics and well history summaries are updated correctly.
- Generate intervention programmes based on established procedures.
- Ensure that the manning levels on location for individual Well Intervention activities are adequate.
- Assess and record the competence of the personnel performing the Well Servicing activities in their respective disciplines.
- Arrange a pre-operational meeting to discuss all aspects of the Well Intervention programme. Any possible hazards associated with the proposed programme should be highlighted and corrective actions put in place.
- Ensure that all HS & E issues are strictly adhered to while Well Servicing operations are ongoing on location.
- Ensure that all members of the Well Services crew are conversant with the contents of all operational programmes.
- Communicate with Drilling, Production, Exploitation Departments and the Well Operations Group in order to ensure that they are conversant with the respective well operations. The Control Room must also be kept continually informed of the well status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com